Thursday, April 8, 2010

Spirit Wheel Walk Run - 2010 Jakes Journey

Hi Guys

Yup its that time of year again -- Jen becomes a charity whore for the Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus Association of Ontario.

Today's post will be brief as I am just in the beginning stages of organizing the event.  So far I have the date June 26th, 2010 and a great idea.

The raffles I had last year were a HUGE success, so I thought I would try it again -- but even BIGGER!

If anyone is interested in donating prizes for a raffle, please contact me at jrayment AT rogers DOT com. I will post details in a later post.  I have already had a couple of authors agree to send me signed copies of their books which is very cool

Thanks in advance for your support and I will TRY not to bug you all too much this year

0 comments:

Post a Comment