Monday, May 31, 2010

Raffle for the Spina Bifida & Hydrocephalus Association of Ontario

I'm such a spaz, just realized I hadn't actually posted the raffle on this blog.  Here is all the info

Wasn't getting many donations so I have upped the anty. Will contact anyone who has entered so far if they want to make any changes.  Great prizes everybody -- don't make the authors unhappy by not buying tickets for their books : )

Have also shortened the post since people were saying it was too frickin long.
US and Canada (Sorry International unless you want to pay for shipping) only unless otherwise mentioned.

Raffle ends June 26th

Hi Everyone

As most of you know my 1st born son, Jacob, was born with Spina Bifida.  I won't go into much detail since you can find out more about our joys and tribulations of living with the challenges of Spina Bifida here

An organization called the Spina bifida and hydrocephalus association of Ontario has been an invaluable help to us on so many occasions that I take part in their annual Spirit Wheel Walk Run event each year.  The work I do for the event will hopefully help pay them back for all the assistance they have provided to our family and other families just like us.  Please give generously and just remember even $5 can help make a difference.

To thank people for donating to my annual Spirit Wheel Walk Run event I am hosting a raffle.  For EVERY $5 you donate to the cause you can choose a chance to get one of the items listed in the form

I also want to thank all the generous author's, blogger's, publishers and companies that donated to this wonderful event.  We couldn't have done this without you!

You can make your donations in person, or on the following site.  Choose Donate NOW
and under Fund Designation choose 2010 SWWR: Jakes Journey (Rayment Family) THEY ACCEPT PAYPAL TOO!

Here are some of the pictures of the prizes. In some cases I have not yet received the actual item, so I have posted a generic picture of the item.



Item #1 Signed Books: Kelly Armstrong


Item #2 Signed Books: MJ Davidson








Item #3 Signed Illona Andrews (4 Books)
















Item #4 YA Pack: Hunger Games, Catching Fire, Shiver (Signed) & Hush Hush (Signed)









Item #5 Jen's Fav's #1: Signed JK Beck ARC, 2 Signed Books by Bertrice Small and Jo Beverly

















Item #6 Jen's Fav's #2: Charlaine Harris,Jeaniene Frost & Marta Acosta (All Signed)













Item #7 Men's Pack: Clint Eastwood Collection, Patrick Rothfuss (Signed) and Drew Hayden Taylor (Signed)













Item #8 Naughty but Nice:  2 Jill Myles, Bertrice Small & RG Alexander (All Signed)


















Item #9 Helaine Becker Pack (All Signed) Picture not yet available


Item #10 Scholastic Kids Pack


Item #11 Library Baskets: Various Books & Cooking Items (contact me if you want details)







Item #12 A few of Jen's Favorite Things: Massage, Wine, Aloette Body products & books







Item #13 Kids Book Basket (contact me if you want details)








Item #14 Scrapbooking Pack (contact me if you want details)

Please fill out the following form AFTER you have made the donation. This raffle is separate from the donation form so just make the donation and than come back here.  Canada Helps has nothing to do with the actual raffle.  Also since I am not tech savy and could not figure out how to do multiple entries for one prize -  if you donate over $5 and want all your raffle tickets to go to one prize only, put it in the comment box at the end of the form.



Put other daily promotion of raffle in comments section and will add to your total


Please pass this on to everyone you know! 
 Here is a pic of my boys

Jeff (I know he's a Habs fan, but I still love him), Jesse and Jacob at Zoo May 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment