Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Ridding Family

When I first started this blog, I wanted to to bring more attention to spina bifida and to some of the other families that are struggling with this disability as well.  Thanks to the power of the Internet (that's right folks, the internet can be an amazing thing) I have met another family that are also living with the challenges of Spina Bifida.  The next couple of posts are going to be taken directly from Amanda's website since I am so swamped. Amanda has done some spectacular educational posts on Spina Bifida and hydrocephalus that I wish were around when Jake was first diagnosed.  I have a hard time reading her posts because it brings back so many memories.  I also want to give her a hug each time I read them because I totally understand what she is going through

Enough about me -- Let me introduce you to Amanda Ridding and her lovely Family

From her profile on blogger:

I am a wife, mother, sister, daughter, friend, nurse, graduate and many other things. I enjoy and love my family; Kyle my spouse, and kiddies, Katheryn was born April 2008 and Nickolas was born November 2009. We are a happy and loving family who are journeying together with the diagnosis of spina bifida. Nickolas was born with spina bifida (S1) and hydrocephalus. We are sharing our stories and lives with others after I got Nickolas’ diagnosis when I was 22 weeks pregnant. . I have found that there are challenges and triumphs in my life. I have learned a lot from my children, they have shown me what faith, hope, love and joy truly means.

Ridding Family Blog
I Want to Learn about Spina Bifida

Ridding Family SWWR 2010

Nickolas (Adorable isn't he)







3 comments:

Amanda_in78 said...

Aww Thanks Jen!
I am so glad you've found it so helpful, and wanted to share my posts!

Anonymous said...

puige le sodomiser

Anonymous said...

luis sucer sa bite

Post a Comment