Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Jen Rayment -- Telemarketer

Just call me Jen the Telemarketer

Well this sure has been an interesting challenge. It actually reminds me of High School romance, a lot of work and far too much rejection. I have had to cold call tons of companies, write official request letters and spend way too much searching company websites for contact information. They sure don’t make it easy to beg them for something.

The following are some of the companies I have contacted so far. If you have any suggestions or contacts, please give me a shout

For Prizes:
Chapters
Scholastics
HB Fenn *
Foresters Book Garden *
Sarah Fleming (Awesome Real Estate agent)*
Pharma Plus
Shoppers Drug Mart
Dairy Queen
Second Cup
Toronto Zoo
Mark Work Wearhouse
Zehrs
LCBO
Costco (Thanks Barb)
A Scrapbookers Dream

For Product Coupons

Mars Canada Inc
Tim Hortons (Kelly Stafford)
Powerbar
Hershey’s
Nestle
McDonalds
Pita Break
Wendy’s
Johnson and Johnson
Second Cup
Timothy's
Starbucks

For Promotion:

So far I have contacted BT’s Kevin Frankish hoping he might promote this a little. I absolutely adore the BT gang (And I am not just being a kiss ass in case they actually read this). They keep me informed and make me laugh my ass off. They are not afraid to goof up and don’t act like they are perfect. Also lots of cultural diversity which is nice to see. Ok, and they give away good prizes like the DVD’s I won at Christmas : )

* Have or will recieve Items

0 comments:

Post a Comment